Friday, May 27, 2011

Silly Thing #9

Jay thinks this is way funnier than I do but I'll post anyway.  We took our older two boys to get haircuts today and were sitting in the lobby waiting.  Our 7 year old was eating a purple sucker and said "Grape suckers taste the best AND they smell the best!  See?"  My response was "I think they smell like dynamite...I mean Dimetapp." (if you remember, Dimetapp -which has been taken off the market - tasted like grape flavored candy).  Jay cracked up laughing at me and that made me throw my head back and laugh too.  I hit my head against the wall behind me instead.  Jay and our son thought this was hilarious.

The rest of my evening was spent having Jay and our son occasionally saying "That smells like dynamite...BONK!"  My brain's not working so good.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's funny he wanted you to smell it and taste it by seeing it. :) Hehe, Napolean Dimetapp.

    Jay wins, I think this is pretty silly.

    ReplyDelete