Thursday, May 19, 2011

Silly Thing #2

Today was a CRAZY day at work!  I realized this evening that I had not officially decided on my silly thing for the day so I had to think back on my day and see what silly things I might have done.  Then I remember my lunch break today.  I work from home so I eat lunch at home every day with my husband and my 5 year old son.  Today he had a friend over and they were being silly and said they wanted bugs in their chocolate milk.  I agreed.  They laughed and said "No way!"  I was then able to convince them that I would put bugs in either their chocolate milk or their peanut butter sandwiches but not both - that would be much too greedy.  They tried to talk me into saving the bugs for my older boys who were still at school but I wouldn't hear of it.  When I had them sufficiently worried about bugs in their milk, I then exclaimed "Oh no!  I'm completely out of bugs!  I'm so sorry boys, but I won't be able to put bugs in your milk today."  They nervously laughed but I saw the relief in their faces. 

That was too easy.

1 comment: