Sunday, May 22, 2011

Silly Thing #5

Sunday dinner at my in-laws' house is always a good time.  We took a short walk hoping to let the boys hit some golf balls on the golf course but alas, there were people playing.  So we walked home and I was taking pictures of the kids and some plants.  My husband spots something and presents me with an opportunity to use my zoom lens.  It was the Speed Limit Sign (25 was the max in case you were wondering) with an artistic addition.  I, of course, took the opportunity and now am sharing it with you.

I give you...BOOBS! 


I find the ridiculously juvenile to be completely silly.  I've decided to picture the suspects as women (maybe in their 40s), dressed in lovely spring cardigans and the cutest of bob haircuts, taking a walk one evening.  Maybe they had a glass or two of wine.  They were walking and talking about things cardigan-clad women talk about and one of them had an idea and a Sharpie.  The taller one had to do the writing while the other was the lookout.  I think there was some giggling and the shorter woman said something like "psst...write it so it looks like a 13-year old boy wrote it!"  After the deed was done they took off running and giggling.  The shorter one probably peed a little from the running and laughing.  Now every night when they take their walks, they avoid looking at the sign and just pretend the other said something hilarious at that very spot in their walk. 

Or maybe my father-in-law did it.  The mystery remains unsolved.

4 comments:

  1. Why is it that the short one pees?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Sara... definitely wasn't Jim or a teenage boy... was the taller middle aged lady in a purple cardigan... handwriting is much too neat... oh and I watched her do it from my hiding place in the shrubs nearby. Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe because the smaller one had more babies...

    ReplyDelete