Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Silly Thing #7

I had to skip yesterday's Silly Thing due to circumstances outside of my control (exhaustion and a crazy long day)!  I wasn't going to skip today though.

Today I want to go with a list.  It is a list of songs that I can never resist singing along to (loudly) whenever I hear them and generally will get stuck in my head.  They are quite varied.  Enjoy!

1.  Bad, Bad Leroy Brown

2.  Build Me Up, Buttercup

3.  Bullet with Butterfly Wings

4.  Cold Hard Bitch

5.  Mahna Mahna

6.  January Wedding

7.  Hail Holy Queen - this is for Tina!

8.  Sundown

9.  Smile

10.  Hotel Yorba

What songs get stuck in your head??? 

2 comments:

  1. I cannot believe I don't know all these songs! But I totally agree with Bad Bad Leroy Brown...now I will have to listen to the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sundown is not a silly song. But the name Gordon Lightfoot sure is!

    I had no idea that's how you spelled "Mahna Mahna"!? But I'm glad I know now!

    You KNOW we were the best Sister Act cover band around!!!!! Oh I miss those traveling tours...

    ReplyDelete