Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Silly Thing #13

Sometimes things look like other things and I like that.  This tree stump for instance.  I took the photo and didn't give it much thought.  Every few days I go through my older photos to see if anything stands out to me as something that I could edit and find the beauty in that maybe I didn't see before.  A couple of weeks ago, I found something that stood out to me.

The original photo...



This particular photo stood out to me because I could see a face.  A little playing around in MS Paint and I had two different looks.

Look #1...



Look #2...


It makes me want to go back through other photos and see what I can pick out.  Do you have any??

1 comment:

  1. I could totally see the face in the first pic, before looking at the others...but I was seeing more of a mummy monster face. I like yours better!

    ReplyDelete